"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Monday, May 16, 2011

A Song In My Spirit!

Good evening "Release Yourself" Fam...As we all know, God awakens us every morning to see a brand new day that we have never seen before. But this morning when I was awakened (by God of course), I was singing a song out loud....besides God, I guess the song that was being sung out loud woke me from a deep sleep. That song was "Great Is your Mercy", Donnie McClurkin.

I know that God has placed that song down inside of me, because I prayed and asked God to give me a song to help me through, and I know that this is the song he gave me. How do I know? Because I know his touch, I can hear him when he speaks to me, I know his voice, and when I am feeling despair, lonely, or even frustrated, that song comes to mind, and I seem to forget about the loneliness, the feelings of despair, and the frustration.

Ask God to put a song in your heart, and sing it to the top of your voice, even if it wakes you up from a deep sleep....he has awakened your SPIRIT!

Family, be blessed, and bless someone today, and never, never, never forget to PRAY!!!

Great is your mercy towards me, your loving kindness towards me, your tender mercies I see, day after day, forever faithful towards me, you're always providing for me, great is your mercy towards me, great is your great!

Thank You Lord!

........Smoochies................
        .......................rcansawgirl.........

No comments:

Post a Comment