"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reflections~A Mother~Please Don't Go....

Hello to my Release Yourself Family, I got a little something for you. I hope that I don't step on know toes, but if this hurts, just say, "Ouch" and keep moving.

When the Lord allowed my eyes to fly open this morning, I laid in bed thanking him for another day. But in the midst of all that, I had time to reflect. Reflect on yesterday. Reflect on what it truly means about reflections, memories, the past, the present and the future. Reflect what it truly means to be thankful, what it means to be a mother, a sister, a friend, a daughter, a niece, a child of God, etc. And the one thing that sticks out in my mind is... how can a woman just walk away and leave her child(ren)?

That is a million dollar question. I know that there are circumstances that may warrant a woman to leave her child(ren) with a grandmother, father, aunt, etc., Such as, jobs,(moving, relocating to get established to go BACK and get your child(ren), military(when you have to leave to serve your country), Addiction(when you can't care for yourself, much less your child(ren). But to just down right leave them, because your butt is to sorry, too selfish, too childish, too lazy, too STUPID, yes I said it, STUPID, to be a mother and care for your child(ren). You women that do that, YOU give the term Mother, Wife, Sister, or AUNT a BAD NAME.

Yes, you, those of you that walk off because you are wanting to live the "foot loose and fancy free life" without having to answer to your child(ren) about being hungry, needing new shoes, needing a mothers touch, needing mom at the muffins for moms, needing to depend upon you for that mother daughter talk..all because you just wanna do you. Yeah, you women, that think that it's ok, to just call only on birthdays, Christmas, maybe Thanksgiving, or to only send a card on birthdays. What ever happen to the woman that GOD created? Did you forget? Did you forget at the end of the day, and the end of time, you must give account to the reason(s) why you left your child(ren)? Did you forget what the BIBLE says about Mothers, and Women?

Did you forget, that for 9 months you carried a life inside of you, that you could not put down? Did you forget about the bond that you established and created when you were carrying that child(ren)? Or, did you ever establish and create a bond? It is so typical for a man to walk off, (not saying there are not any good men out there, but it's typical for the man to walk off.) But to just walk off and leave without some type of explaination, other than, "you just don't want to be a mother, and wife anymore" YOU ARE SORRY, YOU ARE A SORRY EXCUSE FOR THE TERM MOTHER, WIFE, OR AUNT. Yes, I am very upset, as well as hurt right now, I am upset for all the young girls, or ladies, that your mothers walked out on you, left you motherless, I am upset for all the girls or young ladies that had to grow up without a mother in the home, due to the fact the mother just did not want to be there.

To all the girls and young ladies, I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND INABILITY TO STAND UP TO THE TERM, MOTHER, WIFE, OR AUNT. As I stated earlier, I had the opportunity to reflect on yesterday. I have 2 small nieces, that are the epitomi of the term SMART. I am proud to be called Auntie by those two. I witnessed yesterday, how she received every award that was given out, except 1. I witnessed her walking across that stage more than one time, more than two times, more than three times. And I thought to myself, I would not have missed this for the world! just being an Aunt made me proud, and I remembered how I felt at all my child's graduations, all the way up to his High School Graduation. WOW!!! I was so proud of him and his accomplishments, I was proud to be his mother.

One day you will want all these precious moments back, and you will not be able to get them, one day, you will want to be a part of their lives, and you will not be received. Don't be mad or sad when that happen, because remember, you walked out and left your child(ren). The Bible says, "God grants some women the unique honor and blessing of becoming mothers. When you have a child(ren), hold them, love them, care for them and empower them. Psalm 71:6.

I forgive you, I cannot harbor angry or ill feelings in my heart for you, I can only pray, and continue to be a LIKE-MOTHER to my nieces, but I do hope and pray that you find it in your heart to forgive yourself, for walking out on your child(ren). Ask God for guidance, and ask your child(ren) for forgiveness.

Until next time, much love......
...........Bless someone today and don't forget to PRAY!....
......smoochies.......
................rcansawgirl...........

No comments:

Post a Comment