"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Envy~Why Are You Envious?

Hello "Release Yourself" family. I have just a few things to clear up. It's sad but it's true, there are people that eny you, despise you, or as to go as far as to say, hate you...I am dealing with some envy, yes I said it envy. There is this person that I thought was I was close to, but the more I am around her and I listen to her dialect, I find out that she is envious of someone, and it's sad to say, that person is ME.

Now, I can't begain to tell you why this person is so envious of me, because she hasd so much more than I do, she has a big house, she makes more on her job than I do, she has a title on her job, that I have strived to achieve. But this lady, she always seems to look at me funny when other people and I are talking about our good fortune, and the things that God has blessed us with. She always hassomething to complain about, and it's always negative energy, wheather it's a good day, or a bad day, SHE COMPLAINS REGARDLESS. He presence in a room has become foul....I have prayed and asked God to open her up, and pour more of him inside of her so that she too can be more Christ-like and stop the negativity and envy.

I am not going to actually get into all the things that she says or does, but it's envy for sure. I will say this. When I go to work, my clothes are clean and pressed, my hair is done to the "T", I know my job inside and out, and I am confident in my job, just to say a few. But no matter what I do, how I dress, or what I seem to accomplish whether iot be on the job or in my personal life, she finds something negative to say. ENVY?

Envy, well lets just say, God says "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, and is not puffed jup; does not benhave rudely; does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil."

If you are envious of a person, remember you are commiting a sin, and God says you to can have all that your heart desires, only for the asking.

I tell you, do not be envious of anyone, for what ever state you are in, rejoice and be glad. You can fool some people some of the time, but not all the people all the time, and GOD none of the time.

It is because of you haters, you enviuos peeps, and those who said that I couldn't and wouldn't, you are the reason why I did. Stop the ENVY! get some love hin your heart, and you too can have it all!

Thank you family for stopping by,
        Bless someone today, and don't forget to PRAY!!!
                      ................Smoochies................
                                    .........rcansawgirl...........

No comments:

Post a Comment