"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Standing In The GAP

Dear Heavenly Father, I come as humbly as I know how, requesting and pleading the Blood of Jesus over my son, my mother, sister, brothers, neices, nephew, cousins, aunts and uncles. Father, I ask right now in the name of Jesus, that you give them peace, because Father you are Jehova Shalom, peace in their homes, on their jobs, and that everything they touch will be blessed. I pray that FAVOR will fall upon everyone that is reading this passage, I pray that there will be no LACK, everything full, running over, not enough room for, I pray for their territories to be enlarged, and blessed indeed.

I pray for Salvation, I pray that a mighty Hedge of Protection be placed around each and everyone here on  Release Me, I pray for Soulish Protection, Father that you protect our souls from the demons that lay in the darkness, and let No weapon formed against us prosper, Father it may form, but will not prosper because father you are Elohim, faithful in my covenant,

Father, I pray for the sick, and they be healed by your power, because Father we know that you can heal because you are Jehovah Rophe, my healer and Jehovah Jireh, my provider...Father as I come to close, but never far from your presence, I seek your wisdom, you said in your word, if any man lacks wisdom and ask for wisdom, he shall be granted wisdom, so right now Father, I am standing in the gap for us all, seeking wisdom, let it flow, like fresh water upon my face, let it flow Lord Jesus, let it flow, and Lord I ask that you set us free from all bondage heavenly father, set us free, because who the Son sets free, is free indeed. HALLELUJAH!!!!! GLORY TO GOD, oh what a mighty God we serve, What a might God we serve. Thank you Jesus, thank you...Lord....

Hallelujah....and ....AMEN!

Be Blessed and Be Encouraged.
......rcansawgirl.........

No comments:

Post a Comment