"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

King~Royalty

When you think of a King, you tend to think of Royalty....money, silver, gold, prestige, wealth, and honor. Well, I come to tell you. These things can stand for a number of people, places or things. I have a KING, and my King stands for:

K-Kind
I-Intriguing
N-Never selfish
G-Genuine

There are times we all wish that we had silver, gold, wealth, prestige in our community or our village, lots of money, and to have people honor us in many ways. But if you think about it, is it all really necessary? You can have all those things and more if you just trust the Lord and pray.

I can say, I have all those things and MORE. I have a King, and I am Royalty. My King does not have a lot of money, my King does not have silver and gold, he does not carry a lot of prestige, nor honor from people afar, nor does he have much wealth (money). But I can truly say, he is a King, because he treats me like a Queen.I don't need all that to have a KING and be ROYALTY..

My wealth, is his love, my prestige, is his love, my silver and gold, is his love, my honor, is his love....I HAVE A KING AND I AM ROYALTY.....

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and he shall direct thy path.....
and you to can have a KING and be Royalty.
 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment