"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

How Do You See Your Man?

Good evening all, tonight's topic is "How Do You See Your Man?" I guess you can say, I see him in many different ways. 1) Coming in from a long 10-12 hour day, I see him as my "Stress Reliever", he's there to run me a hot bath, massages me down once I am out, and then he asks me to tell him all about my day...Not that I always want to bring the job home, but he wants to hear about my day, whether it was good or bad, and then he's there to hold me until we both fall asleep....2) A cold winters night, I see him as my "Blanket", he's there to cover me when I am cold, protect me from the coolness of the house, and keeps me nice and toasty...3) A hot summers day, he's my big glass of "Iced Tea", always there to quench my thirst. How do you see your MAN?

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl. I love the site. Keep up the good work. I will add my comments later.

    ReplyDelete