"Release Yourself"

Welcome to "Release Yourself". I am pleased and honored that you have decided to follow me as we journey together to gain wisdom, respect, love, peace and inspiration. I encourage you to leave any comments, ask any questions, or even if you have a topic that you would like to have posted and discussed, please feel free to contact me and we can do so. Once again, thank you for supporting "Release Yourself"

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Help or Hinder?

Hello Release Yourself Family, and as always, thanks for stopping by. I have been away for a while, school has started back, my fiance' is in training mode, and I have been developing a new attitude.

I know that sometimes we travel down different paths, and roads to get to where God wants us to be. I also know that God can place you in situations, and involve you in circumstances to see where or who you are going to call on. I know that God has placed me in a situation, as well as a loved one. We often find ourselves helping family, friends, co-workers, etc. out of their situations or circumstances, but we never thought that maybe we are hindering them from the real process that God is trying to take them through. I have been there through ups and downs, ins and outs, trying to make everything o.k.

Well, the other day, I was in my laundry room ironing my clothes for work and at that very moment, I know that God spoke to me, it was a soft whisper, but I know it was God. He told me, "all the helping and assisting that you are trying to handle, let it go, you are helping to hinder", and I said huh, and it was as plain as day. God told me I was helping to hinder the process and growth of a loved one. It was very clear to me, I was HELPING TO HINDER, OMG, I never thought I was doing that, I thought that I was helping, but in reality, I was hindering. I never want to hinder the process of GOD. So I had to step back.

Family, if you are dealing with a situation, or circumstance with someone dear and near to you, stand back, and ask the LORD what are you doing? Ask the Lord are you a hindrance, or are you helping?

As I come to a close from this page, but never from your presence, Bless someone today, and don't forget to PRAY!!!
       ............much love, smoochies......
rcansawgirl....





No comments:

Post a Comment